cycling freedom

Thursday 28 July 2016

Vline on bikes


 
Rode from thornbury east Kew Camberwell ashburton alemien Gardner's crk Yarra river docklands capital city trail  3 hours 55km it was a little busy along the gardiners crk section noted the was a walk on along the YarrA must of been A few thousand doing it ,celebrating 180 years Melbourne day at docklands
Going past green park noted a few bromptons they had their monthly ride on.

Huh once again a nice day I am not bothering anymore since there is hardly anyone on this group is interested in doing anything outside of the city I post maps trains plenty of detail which others don't it's a wasted effort plus I find riding with a group of 10 or more a little dangerous I have some near misses with people almost cutting me off on my own rides.
Another thing Vline limits it's service with bikes. In Europe they encourage cyclists with designated carriages but here in Melbourne conductors are crap Suitcases get preference because people are to bloody lazy to think of others with their one suitcase in the space designed specially for bikes

No comments:

Post a Comment